Our Summer & Fall 2022 schedule:
- June 8 - Dr. Janina Söhn (Sociological Research Institute at University of Göttingen) - "The role of (older) age for horizontal and vertical occupational mobility: the German case"
- July 6 - Dr. Carlos Madeira (Central Bank of Chile) - "The impact of the Chilean pension withdrawals during the Covid pandemic on the future savings rate"
- September 29 - Dr. David Neumark (University of California-Irvine) - "Help really wanted? The impact of age stereotypes in job ads on applications from older workers"
- October 18 - Dr. Carl Van Horn (Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy and the John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development at Rutgers University) - "New Start Career Network (NSCN)"
- November 15 - Dr. Peter Berg (Michigan State University) - "The Role of Collective Voice in Organizational Responses to Workforce Aging"
Past participants have included:
- Elsa Fornero, Università di Torino
- Kenneth Couch, University of Connecticut
- Na Yin, Baruch College CUNY
- Edward Wolff, New York University
- Mauricio DeSoto, World Bank
- Lauren Schmitz, University of Michigan
- Lily Batchelder, New York University
- Bingwen Zheng, Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
- Charles Jeszeck and Sharon Hermes, the U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Steven Goss, Social Security Administration
- Joelle Abramowitz, Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan
- Richard Johnson, Urban Institute
- Courtney Coile, Wellesley College
- Leora Friedberg, University of Virginia
- Steven Allen, North Carolina State University
- Kevin Cahill, ECONorthwest, Center on Aging & Work at Boston College